Self delusion is my optimism

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Alright and it's thursday yet again,and i'm .WAIT!IT'S THURSDAY?!!DAMMIT..
I just realised it's freaking thursday and i haven't done anything constructive,all i've managed to do is either sit in front of my beloved computer and occasionally watching sesame street with my bro ( Cause he won't switch channels.) And now it's hi5...sheesh..

School's reopening and i better set my goal for tomorrow,that is to STUDY!Argh...
Only correct thing i did so far this week is getting my hair cut,and going back to school to sit for a geog test which i'm gonna flunk.Guilt is overtaking me,and it's all because i missed a physics tutorial for over-sleeping.

I'm so gonna drag someone out to study with me tomorrow!Any volunteers?=x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home